Friday, March 04, 2005

Ponamdong 2(i)-gil

Big snowstorm in this little section of the world today. I took the obligatory pictures of snow this morning. I was going to take some more but it started snowing harder. Trekked out to E-Mart, made lunch at home. Then I got a phone call 5 minutes before I was going to walk out the door to work. No class today. So here I am. It's still snowing pretty hard. I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I enjoyed my 3 day work week.

Earlier in the week, a bit down river.

Snow-blind, a bit up river.


'Round here.

Sky thick with snow, and this was in the middle of the day.

Not uphill both ways, but still a ton of snow for someone who's spent the last few years living in South Carolina and south Florida. It reminded me of my high school trip to New York, when lots of my classmates saw snow for the first time.

I'm a bad cook, and I want the world to know it.

일본에 가고 싶어요. 비싸요...

No comments: