Thursday, April 14, 2005

Longview

I'll miss watching the NBA Playoffs. I think it's a good trade-off though. In this age of technology I guess there's no way I can watch live games off the internet. I'd have to spend another W50,000 and get a dish or something. Then make sure I get that channel out of Hong Kong that shows games... ah well.

I want to shoot around a bit but this Yellow Dust has got me skurd. A bunch of things are cheaper here but... bummer to find the adidas shoes downtown were as expensive or more than what they are at home.

Haven't traveled anywhere recently, maybe with the warmer weather...

I'm continuing to handle work alright because the job is what enables me to be here. It's cool to know I now have plenty of employment options here after this current contract. It's something to do anyways, that's for sure.

Wow, it's the weekend again.

No comments: