Monday, November 29, 2004

"Jericho, very very handsome."

So one day down. The kids are pretty good. They have so much energy that it is hard to not feed off it. That'll be useful in the future I am sure. Some English teacher with a decent sense of humor got a hold of some of these kids and gave them pro wrestling names for when they go to English class. "Jericho, very very handsome." I had to bust out laughing when some kid said that about his friend in class yesterday.

Writer's block like whoa! But I am really relieved that I can handle my job. Mmm who wants a pepero stick?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job on setting up your Blog. Your site will definately be bookmarked.

I am in the process of setting up a cellular phone los angeles
site. It's basically a resource site which covers cellular phone los angeles
related stuff.

Please let me know what you think if you have time to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about wholesale shoes. I have a website about wholesale shoes which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!