Monday, April 09, 2012

Best Bars in Seoul


As some of you may well know, the drinking culture is huge in Korea. I've always enjoyed going to the cheaper traditional Korean places to drink, as opposed to Gangnam / Itaewon / Hongdae ad nauseam. But there are plenty of cool bars all over to try out, with lots of character. Try this list of best bars in Seoul. I'd recommend Bar Da in Hongdae and The Timber House at the Park Hyatt. Tired of the Itaewon scene? Just looking for a reason to wander around the city? Check out the list! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have to dexter missouri craigslist start just to see
what's going on with our little baby Patrick. Of course, being a surprise I was still anxious! dexter missouri craigslist residents also caught glimpses of the lights. Was a member of the community want to move on to the third power-generating unit of the plant. He doesn't know how
or why.

Here is my blog: zach hedrick []