Thursday, May 11, 2006

On the train of thought.

Usually if I just start writing... 4 more months on my current contract left and I'm no closer to figuring out what I'm doing in general. But at least I'm satisfied. The best parts of this, the whole continuing to live in Korea for my 18th month thing, is I still work less than 30 hours a week and I still live in a foreign country. Neat enough for me.

And it feels as much like home as any other place, in it's own special way. I guess like most things, if you get accustomed to it it just feels like a good fit. Instead of thinking of it as trying to find my place on this planet, I simply try to think that where ever I do wander to, that's where my place is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate, this is Marc. Update your blog more often. Also your basketball team sucked and I'm claiming the championship.